Friday, September 01, 2006

Thursday news...

Well today started out kinda crazy. Matthew woke up at 6:30 wanting to cuddle with me. I told him he had to go back to bed since it was before 7am. What I think is 5 minutes later Dave asks me when I want to wake up to get ready for work. I tell him 7am. He says its 7:25am. "Oh S***!!" I have to take a shower and get ready super quick. By some grace of God I made it to work on time and that was stopping for much needed coffee.

Later in the morning Dave calls to tell me that he is waiting for a tow truck to come get his truck. He later informs me that the car needs a new computer and and two new sensors. Our neighborhood mechanics of course can't do this so they call the dealership to find out how much it will cost to replace it. WOW!!!! It will be over $4000.!!! On top of this it will only be warranteed for a year. For those of you who don't know Dave does a lot of driving for work. He needs to be in a safe car. We have decided to trade this truck in and get him brand new car with a warranty. He will get it tomorrow.

Ok, so my day is going pretty bad huh? Well actually I was still in a decent mood. It got even better when Dave called to say that our I-171H was actually in the mail this afternoon!!!!! I almost started dancing in my office!! My co-workers were excited for me and I was on Cloud 9 the rest of the day. I also went to WW today and have now lost a total of 20lbs!!! Life is GOOD!!!

No comments: