Monday, September 18, 2006

Update

Completed dossier papers!
Matthew getting big!

Apple picking 2006


Bailey getting big!


Sorry its been so long since I posted but things have been a little crazy around here. I will recap as best as I can in a not too boring way (I hope). While Dave was off he painted and re-tiled the kids' bathroom. We put in new towel bars, tp holder and hooks. I will show off his handy work once my cousin Jeff comes to install the new light fixture.

Also while dave was off we took the boys apple picking. We have been doing this every year as a family since the boys were 3. Dave and I have been doing it almost yearly since we began dating. We really have a good time. It is a family tradition that I look forward to every year. I will be making at least one apple pie and a few crisps.

One the adoption front we are out of critical review and on to translation. It is good to know we made it out of the review room with no errors. We should be out of translation and off to China (our documents that is) by the end ofthe week. We still have a slight chance of having a LID (log in date) in Sept. This is the date that our wait truely begins. I will not make any predictions on the wait other than I really hope that we will be able to travel to China sometime next summer. If not then it is all in God's hands and when our daughter is ready for us we will be there to get her.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awww, what a cute family!
Jessica

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sounds like you had a nice holiday... did you make any applesauce with those apples? I hope you are DTC soon, and LID VERY soon after that!

Janet T.