Friday, September 08, 2006

Dossier to CCAI



Well I got the confirmation that CCAI received my dossier. They are saying they will have it for 9-11 business days providing there aren't any problems. If it is problem free it will be sent off to China. I will definitely be DTC in Sept. I will have to see what my LID is....boy am I getting ahead of myself...LOL. Oh well.

To all my adoption friends out there who got their LIDs this week congratulations!!! I hope you will all go celebrate and enjoy knowing that you are on your way. I may be bringing up the rear but I'm glad to know I am in good company.

2 comments:

Mamacita said...

Hey! Good job!! Congratulations! I hope you have a speedy review, translation, DTC and LID! (Wow, only people in the adoption program will understand that sentence!)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Love your dancing ladybugs! Really cute! I hope you have a FAST DTC! And then a faster LID, and then a REALLLLLLLY fast referral!

Janet T.
tuiningatreasures.blogspot.com