Thursday, September 21, 2006

DTC



Well everyone we are one step closer to getting our baby girl!! Our dossier has been sent to China as of 9-19-06. I expected to get an email from my agency but happened on our parent access page and there it was in black and white!!!! Now we wait for it to be logged into China and our wait will offically begin.

Diana....Mommy and Daddy are getting closer to you. I don't think that you have been born yet but are already alive in our hearts. We love you and can't wait to meet you baby girl.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know how excited I am for you guys! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I am soooo excited for you too! It is so exciting when you are finally DTC! Congratulations! May your wait be relatively painless! :-)

Janet T.

PS- I love the picture you posted! It is very beautiful!

Kym said...

Yippie!! I am so excited for you! What a wonderful surprise to see (hear) that you were DTC! It was wonderfl to be on the phone with you when you found out! I cannot wait until we can meet Diana & her family too! =o) This means its time to do Diana shopping!
Lots of love.

Kym

Alyson and Ford said...

Going LID is a wonderful thing! You'll be Paper Pregnant before you know it!!!

fm

Anonymous said...

Congrats.