Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I hope he's right

Well we did NOT I repeat did NOT get our I-171H yet! Dave though is now convinced we will get it tomorrow since we can't go downtown again until Tuesday. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want him to be right. Actually I would even be fine with us getting it Friday or Saturday so we could take care of it on Tuesday. Dave is off all next week so if we get it sometime in the next couple of days we will be able to go downtown together....oh did I mention without the boys???? This school thing is getting better and better...LOL.

On another subject I joined Curves yesterday and had my first workout today. Can I tell you I'm really sore now? I will be going on Tuesday and Wednesdays after I drop the boys off at school and either on Mondays or Fridays after work. I think Fridays would be better so its not all in a row huh? We'll see how the schedule at work goes for that. I hope this will eventually become a routine for me and that I will actually NOT dread going. Keep your fingers crossed for my form and also for me to continue to go to Curves and eventually tolerate it...

No comments: