Sunday, September 24, 2006

dtc presents

Go White Sox!!!!!

Ladybug, Ladybug....


Today my friend Kelly and I went shopping. We were celebrating the fact that I am finally dtc and also her dossier is finished being reviewed by the CCAA (Chinese side of the the adoption process). She got a really cool diaper bag and some pjs for her baby-to-be Hannah. I got a Swarovski crystal ladybug for me and then I got Diana a White Sox outfit. For those of you who don't know my husband he is a diehard Sox fan. I have been keeping an eye out for something Sox for Diana so today was the day. It is white with pink stripes and the Sox emblem and then it has a pink skirt. It is too cute!!

5 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

They are both very cute! Hooray for DTC shopping!

Janet T.

Anonymous said...

Bwwwwwwaaaaahhhhhhh!!! I can leave notes now!!! Beware the evil redhead leaving notes!!!

I still think we should have bought the Cubs one for Dave!

Tee-hee!!!

K

Kym said...

Congrats on DTC shopping! I know you had a blast!


Kym (who'll buy some Cubs stuff for Diana =o))

Becky said...

You gotta love a mom who comes up with new and creative "excuses" to shop! In four dossiers, I never once thought to celebrate being DTC with a baby shopping trip! You're my hero!
Becky in Sugar Grove :)

Lucy Blue said...

Ohh.. just wait for the LID shopping ~ it is the best. and the LID dinner. and the LID (paper-pregnant)party. Good times.