Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Thinking of Diana

Today was a busy day. I had an early morning doctors appointment and then we did some errands. I FINALLY got the boys pool set up today. That meant I had to pull weeds on the patio and the list goes on....Funny though even though I was so busy Diana was on my mind a lot today. While doing errands I found a cute little plush Little People of Sonya Lee. For those of you not familiar with the Little People line she is the Asian character. As soon as I showed the boys what I found they both said that Diana will love it. Of course we now own it and it is waiting for her in her room. I just want her to know how bad we want to meet her and become her family. She is already a part of our lives and she probably hasn't even been born yet. Diana....Mommy loves you and can't wait to hold you in her arms....

No comments: