Saturday, July 15, 2006

I have been tagged

This is my first tag...I'm sure it won't be the last. Here goes nothing.

"7" Things I would like to do before I die...
1. Bring Diana home
2. Attend all my childrens' weddings
3. Hold all of my grandchildren
4. Go to Hawaii
5. Go to Australia
6. Go on a cruise
7. Maintain a healthy lifestyle

"7" Things I cannot do...
1. Hold a grudge
2. Be late
3. Swim very well
4. Watch gory movies
5. Run
6. Stop worrying about my children
7. Stop loving my family

"7" Things I can do...
1. Tell my children I love them
2. Be there for my family
3. Be there for my friends
4. Love my husband
5. Respect people
6. Understand people
7. Dream

"7" Things that attracted me to Dave
1. His humor
2. His eyes
3. His sarcastic ways
4. His sweetness
5. His compassion
6. The way he fell in love with all of me the good and the bad
7. His understanding of people

"7" Things I say most often...
1. When we go get Diana
2. When we are in China
3. Has that letter gotten here yet?
4. I love you to both the boys and to Dave
5. No
6. Be careful to Dave when he leaves for work
7. Because I said no (oh my I am my mother!!)

"7" books I love...
1. Angela's Ashes
2. All the Harry Potter books
3. Marley and Me
4. Any cookbook I can get my hands on
5. She's Come Undone
6 A Walk To Remember
7. Any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books

"7" movies I love...
1. Westside Story
2. Annie
3. Beauty and the Beast
4. Grease
5. Terms of Enderment
6. Jerry McGuire
7. Spiderman

No comments: