Saturday, July 08, 2006

Our trip to Disney World

The boys with the bears from Brother Bear

Family picture with Mickey Mouse


After finding out where we were going...


On Monday June 26 we woke the boys up to tell them we were leaving soon to go to Disney world! They were beyond surprised and excitement. It was sooo awesome. Besides having a few issues with the weather we had a blast. I don't think that I really knew how exciting it would be to see that place through the eyes of your child. The boys even talked about when Diana is five what they will show her when we come back. I thought that was really sweet. We did buy her a few things like a Minnie Mouse stuffed animal and while we were at Epcot I found a necklace with her name in English and then the Chinese characters. I just couldn't resist especially since I didn't even know what I was looking at when I went over there and saw the name "Diana" immediately. Yet another sign. I will post pictures of what we got Diana another time.

No comments: