Sunday, July 23, 2006

Things for Diana

Necklace with Diana's name in English & Chinese

Diana's first Minnie Mouse

Chinese porcelain doll from Epcot

Sonya Lee doll from the Little People
Well I am finally posting the pictures of the things that we got for Diana in Disney World. The necklace is my favorite! I just had to buy her a Minnie Mouse while we were there. The doll is actually for the both of us to share. I have another Chinese porcelain doll who is even more special to me. I was on eBay looking at a specific auction but couldn't afford to bid on anything. I then was looking at dolls. When I saw this one's name was "Diana" I of course had to bid on it. It is not the best quality as far as my doll collection goes but trust me it is one of my most cherished. I thought of it as a sign that we were meant to go through this adoption process. I also posted a picture of the Little people doll we got her. This week I was going through some stuff and stumbled across a box of infant/toddler toys that I had packed away. I went through them and was able to salvage most of them. It looks like Diana's toy collection is already getting to be a decent size.

No comments: