Thursday, July 27, 2006

Feeling discouraged

Well today I found out we are not getting our final document in a week as I had thought. We are still being "expedited" seeing that they are taking 6-8 weeks to complete. We will hopefully get it in the mail by the 2nd week in August. I am just frustrated because I doubt there will be any way we will have our documents sent to China in August. Every delay just makes our wait to get to China to get Diana longer. I know it will happen but I originally thought that my documents would be to our agency by my birthday. Once reality set in with that I thought that for sure they would be there by the beginning of August to ensure an August DTC/LID. I am positive they will be sent out in September so I guess that is a good thing. I just hope that they start processing more than 2 weeks worth of dossiers at a time soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there-
I am sorry that you are having to wait. I really am. I hope things turn around. I guess this will just be about waiting, waiting, waiting. Whoo hoo. Hang in there.