Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tagged again

Thanks Jessica!!


I am...a true friend, loving, caring, sensitive.
I want...my I-171H!!!!
I wish...that we could get Diana by next summer.
I hate...terriorists!!!
I miss...my step-mom Char. She would love to be here for all of this.
I hear...the boys watch some goofy cartoon.
I wonder...if Diana has even been conceived yet.
I regret...nothing.
I am not...good at giving up control.
I dance...with Bailey and Matthew or with Dave at all weddings.
I sing...all the time but terribly in my car.
I cry...at the drop of a hat....
I am not always...organized.
I make....great brownies, taffy apple salad and ground beef with asparagus.
I confuse...peoples' names all the time even if I have known them forever.
I need...my husband and my boys...and Diana even though she isn't' here yet.
I should...get to work.
I start...projects with great intentions until the next project sparks my interest.
I finish...whatever needs to be done the most.

I will now tag Kym and Tina.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why organize? It takes too much time :)