Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I am such an idiot!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can't believe myself sometimes!! I went to Kinkos this morning to copy the authentication page and then send off my info minus the I-171H. While there I realized that I never had my adoption petition certified or authenticated!!! I had them with me but for whatever reason I NEVER gave them to the SOS and therefore didn't give them to the Consulate. I never even realized that I had forgotten it until today!!! I am glad I caught it myself but now I am two steps behind again. I now will wait until I get my I-171H and go get those two forms taken care of at the same time!!! I will pay the extra money to have everything expedited though. Hopefully I will have everything to our agency by the beginning of Sept and hopefully have a LID sometime in Sept. Please continue to pray that we speed ahead with this form and get moving again. I HATE being at a standstill!! I HATE not being in control as well.

1 comment:

Mamacita said...

Don't beat yourself up! (too badly, at least!) Its hard to remember all of those details! Keep going....you're going to make it!