Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Still waiting

We are still waiting fot our I-171H. Our social worker believes we will have it this week. I will keep my fingers crossed but no longer am thinking positive about when we will get it. On a more positive note though I will be getting my documents from the Chinese Consulate this morning. Here is the status as of this morning...


Aug 15, 2006
7:28AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery
7:17AM At local FedEx facility

Aug 14, 2006
11:27PM Arrived at FedEx location
10:14PM Left origin
4:07PM Picked up

Today I will go get copies made of the Consulate sheet and also print all of our picutes and get more passport pictures. I will send everything out to my agency tomorrow.

Another cool thing happened this weekend. We got together with my family who we hadn't seen in over 15 years. My older cousin Bryan and his wife Carly had a baby naming ceremony for their son Josh. I will post pictures from the event. It is soo nice having more family again. I only have two cousins so its wonderful to finally be reconnected to them and my aunt and uncle. Can't wait for our next get together in two weeks!!

2 comments:

Mamacita said...

Good job getting things done! By the time you get everything back, hopefully all you'll have left is the I-171H to do! Have a great day!

I hate terrorists too.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got that cleared up. Don't you hate waiting on delivery services? I have decided to never use USPS again. Apparently, they dont track anything. Good luck with it all.