Thursday, August 02, 2007

I've Been Tagged By......

two different friends from the adoption community! Here are my answers:

This one is from Tonya from Lucy's Journey Home

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Uncle Leo and Uncle Albert (don't ask)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast Beef

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Twin boys Bailey and Matthew (6)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? absolutely

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who me???? NEVER....LOL

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes but I wish I didn't..

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not in this lifetime!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cap't Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Most of the time

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peanut butter and chocolate (preferable from Baskin Robins)

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Way too sensitive

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My step-mom

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I hope to read their answers on their blogs.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue jeans no shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? donuts and OJ

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Today Show

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sky blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Chocolate chip cookies just out of the oven

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boss

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? yes!!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? football

27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown

28. EYE COLOR? Hazel

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? No Reservations (very cute)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red t-shirt

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?????

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?????

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Believe it or not nothing...must start new book...

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? baby tigers

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? House Hunters

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Waves crashing on the beach

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Mexico

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I love to scrapbook

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Chicago Illinois

47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? Not sure

48. FAVORITE HOBBY? scrap booking

49. A FRIEND THAT YOU WISH YOU COULD HANG OUT MORE WITH? Kelly

50. IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW, WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE? Home from China with Diana and her meeting her big brothers!


I was also tagged by Alisha of God's Next Chapter

Five Things I Was Doing Ten Years Ago:

1. I was newly engaged to Dave.

2. I was working on a medical research study for breast cancer.

3. I was living at home with my mother.

4. Just gotten back from our first vacation to Vegas.

5. Had met all of Dave's brothers (two lived out of state).

Five Favorite Snack Foods:

1. Chips and guacamole

2. Brownies

3. Peanuts

4. Any fruit

5. Cheese Its White Cheddar

Five Songs I Know All The Lyrics To:

1. Front Porch Looking In By Lonestar

2. My Wish By Rascal Flatts

3. Friends In Low Places By Garth Brooks

4. I Would Do Anything For Love By Meatloaf

5. Arms Wide Open By Creed

Five Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:

1. Pay off all our debts and those of our families.

2. Have homes in IL, California and Hawaii.

3. Travel all over the world.

4. Donate money to orphanages around the world.

5. Be a SAHM.

Five Bad Habits:

1. Stay up way too late.

2. Spend way to much time on the computer.

3. Spend money we don't have.

4. Very critical of others.

5. React without hearing the whole story.

Five Things I Like To Do:

1. Spend time with my family. I especially love to go on vacation with them.

2. Scrapbook.

3. Read.

4. Cook.

5. Spend time alone with Dave.

Five Things I Will Never Wear Again:

1. Parachute pants (thanks for the reminder Alisha)

2. Big Neon sweatshirts.

3. Black rubber bracelets.

4. Bell bottoms.

5. puffy sleeved shirts.


Anyone who is reading this consider yourself tagged! Let me know in the comments that you are playing along.

1 comment:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I remember parachute pants! I had a LIME GREEN pair! LOL!