Monday, August 27, 2007

Play Time Cyber Shower


As you all know by now my ladybug group is the best group I belong to. My friends on this group are so supportive and such faithful woman! It had been a while since we had done a cyber shower so we decided it was time. Our theme this month was play time.


My friend Ruth was very generous to all of us. For me there was a cute handmade card, a Chinese fan and yummy chocolate. I have already ate half the bar!


The boys also were included and got little motorcycles. They have been playing with them since I opened the box. They say "Thank You Ruth!" Bailey was really cute...he says "Mommy will you write your friend a thank you note? Tell her we love this!"


She got Diana the cutest little baby doll. There was a puzzle that makes animal sounds and also a cell phone and keys that make noise. I can't wait to see her with all these cute toys playing.


Ruth~thank you so much for your sweet card and all the wonderful gifts for my family. I am so glad I have you as a friend!

3 comments:

Pamela Askew said...

Lisa,
Looks like some FUN stuff from Ruth! Hope you are enjoying what is left of our summer before school starts!

Pam

Unknown said...

Fun gifts! Ruth did a great job. I just love cyber showers...and the ladybugs!

Angie said...

What a great gift! How fun!