Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Making wishes on the stars


Well the stars were really out tonight. Dave went to take care of garbage detail and told me there were a ton of stars out tonight. I went out with the camera but I just couldn't get a good picture. They were beautiful and I just stood there in the cold for a few minutes gazing at them.

The little girl in me couldn't resist the urge to make a wish. Actually I made a few:

  1. I wished that my boys would continue to be healthy and the loves of my life.
  2. I wished that Diana was safe no matter where she is either in utereo or being left somewhere for someone to find her or in an orphanage/foster care.
  3. I wished that she could feel my love and know in her heart how many people already love and care about her.
  4. I wished China would speed up their referrals so we could go get Diana.

These are all the same things that I pray for before I go to sleep every night. It just seemed right to wish for them under that big bright sky full stars tonight. I just hope all of my wishes come true.......

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey there, just found your blog! I can relate with wanting our baby girl home....oh, how I look forward to that!! We also have two boys (4 and 8) and our LID is 10/19/06. Like you I hope and pray for some "miraculous" speed-up!!
Looks like we have a few things in common, look forward to following along on your journey!