Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekend Celebrating





<

Well this weekend we did lots of celebrating of our LID. The boys and I went to a craft fair. (They were SOOOOO thrilled NOT.) Then I found the cutest children's consignment store in our town. Ok, ok so I've lived here for 3 years and have yet to wander in there before this weekend. Lookout world I have found a slice of little girl heaven. This store had so many cute little girl clothes that are used (you could barely tell on most things) and reasonably priced. Did I mention they were having a sale this weekend???? I got Diana a few outfits that I just hope will fit her during the right season. If not I will give them away or give them to her orphanage when we go to China.

We also took the boys to pick out their pumpkins and get their Halloween costumes. Bailey will be Superman and Matthew will be the red Power Ranger. They look so cute in them but I did not take pictures yet. Trust me there will be tons next week. We then went out to dinner at Red Robin. It is a chain and if you haven't been yet I urge you to go. This was our first time and I guarantee you it won't be our last. Can you say delicious????? I swear I will get back on my diet tomorrow.....

I still need to do some major LID shopping. Kelly and Jenny this means you....Check your calendars. Beware husbands!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, those outfits are too cute. I hope Diana will get to wear them. We just got a Red Robin in our area. I haven't heard any talk about it yet. It just opened about 2 months ago, but no chitter chatter about if it's good or bad. We will have to go try it out, since you had a yummy time there.

Leslie

Anonymous said...

So, when are we shopping? That must be the one topic we didn't cover at lunch today!

As always, it was a hoot!

Must...spend....money....on...daughter...that....isn't.....here...yet...

So, when are we going? Huh? Huh? C'mon, can we go??? Huh? Huh?