Friday, October 20, 2006

LID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well I got home from work today to see the best email I have gotten in a long time. It was from our agency saying that we now have a LID of 10-17-06!!! That is awesome!! Basically what this means is that our wait truly begins now. Referrals are given out based on your LID. Right now it is taking 14-16 months after LID to get your referral. This can go up or down at any moment. Of course we are praying that it goes down at least a little bit but we realize its all in God's timing and when OUR baby is ready for us we will be there as quickly as we can for her.

Diana....we don't know if you have even been born yet but Mommy, Daddy, Bailey and Matthew love you and can't wait to see you Sweetie. You are in our prayers every day baby girl!!!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm ssoooooo happy for you Lisa. What great news today! Go have a fun day tomorrow celebrating such joyous news.

God is So Wonderful,
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you on your LID! That is wonderful news! I am enjoying share in this journey with you.

Congrats,
Rebecca
Ladybug/Red Thread Believers Group

Kym said...

Congrats Lisa, Dave, Bailey, Matthew! What wonderful news. This means another shopping trip also! I am so thrilled to join you on your journey to Princess Diana!

Sending hugs and shopping vibes,

Kym

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Again, Lisa, CONGRATS! It really is good news. Let's hope that the wait speeds up and you'll have baby Diana in your arms soon!

Jessica said...

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Lisa! I am so happy for you. I will call you tomorrow!
Jess

Lucy Blue said...

Welcome to the LID club!!! Everyday now you are closer to seeing your little girl.!!!yaa!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

Hi, I just found your blog from a link off of the My Girls website.

Congrats on your LID! It is a great feeling right? We were LID on May 31st. I hope to follow your journey. Take care. :)