Monday, December 11, 2006

Secret Santa

All my wonderful gifts!!

Gifts for Diana!

Gifts for me!


I have participated in a Secret Santa Exchange in my Ladybug Red Thread Believers group. We filled out a wish list of gifts we would like and then we chose numbers to determine who we would get. We open the gifts as we receive them, post about them and then guess who it was from. I sent my gift out last week....Can't say who it was or what I got them because they have to guess and we won't reveal until everyone has their gifts.

I got my AWESOME gift today!!!! My Santa sure knows how to spoil a person! I got a set of three candles. One was Orange/clove, one was grapefruit/ginger and the last was olive/sage. They smell wonderful! I got the most beautiful cookbook ever! Its from William Sonoma and its titled "Savoring China". The recipes sound yummy and the photography is incredible. If this was not enough my Santa even thought of Diana! She got Diana the cutest jeans and a matching top. She also got peeka-boo blocks and the littlest barrettes I have ever seen. Also there was a picture frame Christmas ornament. I have already decided I will put Diana's referral picture in it to remind me of my wonderful Santa.

Secret Santa, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your thoughtfulness has truly warmed my heart. I can't wait to continue on this fabulous journey with you! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My goodness! What a great Secret Santa you have!

Very fun,
Rebecca