Sunday, December 10, 2006

Holiday questionnaire

My friend Leslie asked that I do this. It really is a fun one. For those fellow bloggers out there consider yourself tagged. Leave me a comment that you did it so I will check out your answers. Merry Christmas~

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap them.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White on the trees in the house, colored outside.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? I start the day after Thanksgiving and usually have it finished within a week or two.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Sweet potato casserole
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Me and my sister waking up at 2am to see if Santa had come or not and looking in our stockings at all the stuff.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Santa IS real.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We open gifts from in-laws on Christmas Eve
10 How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Tree in family room has all sorts of decorations. Tree in living room is red and silver and clear ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it so long as I don't have to drive in it before the plows have gotten there.
12. Can you ice skate? Haven't tried in years....
13. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Seeing the magic of Christmas on my boys' faces.
14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? My mom's pumpkin pie
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Having Christmas day at my house.
16. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving.
17. What's your favorite Christmas Song? Silent Night
18. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? YUMMMMMMY

1 comment:

Becky said...

Drop on by and check out my answers, Lisa!