Monday, December 11, 2006

Bailey's Tooth

Before school this morning...all his teeth are there!
After school: hey there's a tooth missing!

Bailey with a missing tooth, his sticker and treasure chest!


Ok, I get the mommy-of-the-year award for a split second this morning again! The boys are eating breakfast and I'm perched at my computer. I hear Bailey say "Ouch! I bit my tooth!" I tell him to continue eating and stop messing around. He says that he thinks he may have made his tooth loose. I tell him no and to continue eating. He says "Mommy, I really think my tooth is wobbly!" So I get up to prove him wrong and instead it is me who is proved wrong! His tooth is definitely loose.

He proceeds to tell me that he doesn't want his tooth to fall out at home. If you lose your tooth at school you get a treasure chest for it. I tell him that he won't lose it today. I tell him its too soon. Well yet again today Mommy was proven wrong. Dave calls me from home to tell me that Bailey indeed lost his tooth at school today. He got to go to the nurses office where he got to get his treasure chest for his tooth. He also got a sticker that said he lost his tooth. My baby is growing up! He lost his first tooth just in time for his birthday. I just hope that Matthew loses a tooth soon so he can catch up with his brother. Lets see what the Tooth Fairy leaves...With inflation in the past 20 some years...yikes!!! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is VERY VERY VERY cute, Lisa! He is such a sweetie and he looks so neat with that gap! And he got a treasure chest,what could be better?

Janet T.