Tuesday, October 07, 2008

If You've Ever Prayed...Please Do So Now!


Please Please Please pray for a very special family I know. I met Carole on my favorite adoption boards. She, at that point was adopting Julia from China. Since then she has been home from China and just recently home from Ethiopia after picking up her sons Paul and Samuel. You can read more about her journey to the boys here. I actually was lucky enough to meet Carole and her darling daughters this past spring along with another ladybug friend. If you feel you want to you can read about it here. We were suppose to meet up in a couple weeks again so that we could meet Paul and Samuel.


Carole's son Samuel (age 3 1/2) was in a horrible accident this past weekend. He is in the PICU at Children's Hospital Of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. Their family needs all the prayers they can get. I am asking if you have ever prayed, ever been compelled to pray that you do so now. Here is a link for the website she has created to update everyone of his progress. If you are compelled to do so please leave a comment to let them know you are praying/thinking of/sending good thoughts to them. Carole is amazed by how many people are rallying with them for their little guy!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OH I am praying for this family~

Unknown said...

Praying with you. That sweet picture makes me sad.

Daniella said...

Praying. Will visit their site next.

ISO(In)sanity said...

Our best wishes to the family and their son.

Michelle said...

Oh, so sad. Many prayers will be said for this family tonight. So sorry.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for this family. I left a comment on their site to let them know one more person is praying. I firmly believe that prayer works! Love ya.. Melissa

Becky said...

I'm praying - and spreading the word!