Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thank You Rebecca


Our CCAI Oct Tea Monkey group has had secret pals for the past 3 months. I have had so much fun spoiling a new friend Andrea W. and getting to know her. I am sure we will continue to stay in touch during the rest of our wait and also after we bring our children home.

During this time I have also been spoiled. My secret pal has finally revealed herself and it is Rebecca! Rebecca and I also "know" each other from our LBRTB group. She has been so inspiring to me during my wait. She has showered me with e-cards, encouragement and of course the gifts.

This month the final installment was as wonderful as the previous. She is always sweet to remember my boys as well. They say "Thank you for the Pop Rocks! They are AWESOME!" I will tell you thank you from myself and of course Diana. For me she got the cutest key chain. It has polka dots, my name and a ladybug! It is already on my keys and I smile every time I see it and think of you!!! Oh yeah make sure to check out the cute chocolate bugs. So far I have indulged in one and all I can say is YUMMMMMM!

For our sweet Diana she got the cutest flower garden toy! The flowers light up and play music. It is sooo sweet! I can already picture the boys playing with it with Diana. I can't wait! Also she got her a Chinese lullaby CD. I can't wait to rock Diana to sleep while it is playing in the background!

Rebecca-Thank you soooo much for all you have done these past three months for me. I have enjoyed getting to know you better and feel we have formed a lifelong friendship! You truly have been the best secret pal there is!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your sweet post Lisa! I really enjoyed being your secret pal. It was a pleasure to shop for you, and to get to know you better. There are so many gifts along the way in this journey, and getting to know special new friends is a major one!

I hope the wait significantly decreases so that I can enjoy seeing pictures of Diana in her new clothes and playing with her new toys.

She'll be blessed with such a sweet family.

Much love,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

You are spoiled, Lisa! Not that you don't deserve it or anything.....:-) Hope things are going well for you!

Janet T.