Thursday, March 15, 2007

March Cyber Shower


Our ladybug group had another cyber shower this month. Pam had me and boy did she spoil me and my family. Anyway on to the gifts. For my boys she got them each a Spider Man tablet with pencils and a tootsie roll. They say thank you and haven't stopped using them since they opened them up an hour ago. For me she got me a journal, a bookmark, a magnet and the cutest pair of ladybug socks. (My sister is the queen of fun socks so she will be jealous.) Also there was a beautiful smelling sachet and a small box filled with chocolates for me and hubby. She got Diana the sweetest ladybug pajamas and "Baby's First Book of Prayers" book. As Pam knows my faith is very important to me and will of course be passed on to Diana. I can't wait until Diana is here to wear those pj's and read her the prayers! Thank you soooooo much Pam! Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad we figured out the secret pal mystery! It looks like you got some wonderful gifts from Pam. Don't you just love these exchanges!?

~Rebecca