Thursday, May 17, 2007

Seven Months Closer


Well we have officially been waiting for Diana now for 7 months! Some days it feels much longer and others it seems like the wait has just begun. In order to remain positive I will say that it just means we are seven months closer to having Diana in our arms.
It is funny because I am always thinking about her but sometimes we will go a week or so without talking about her. It is then that I will hear the boys talking about her. Just this week I heard Matthew tell Bailey "When we get Diana we will have to read her this story." It brought happy tears to my eyes. My little boys already are thinking of their sister and telling each other what they will do with her.
Also we were in Dave's SUV the other day and whenever I am in the car they both want to get out on my side. I told them that when Diana comes they won't be able to do that because she will be in the middle. They were both excited that she will be sitting between them. I am sure once she is home and trying to grab at their stuff they won't be as excited but I am living in the moment!!!!!!!!


Diana~Mommy and Daddy and your brothers are thinking of you and hoping you will be here soon. Remember even though you can't see us you can surely feel our love!!!
PS I have no idea why it won't let me space my paragraphs!!! UGG!!

5 comments:

Daniella said...

Happy 7 - we are getting closer day by day....
My son is the same way, he talks about her all the time and just can't wait -

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I loved that post! Especially the story about the boys talking! How sweet is that!

Angie said...

Happy 7 Months!! We are getting there....one baby step at a time. I, too, love it when my boys talk about Ruthie and what they are going to do with her. Too sweet!

Angie

Unknown said...

Congrats on passing the seven month mark. We ARE getting closer!

Love the post.

camyssa said...

Congrats on your 7 months closer to your precious Diana! Your sons are just so precious...give them a kiss and hug from their cyber auntie in the corn.