Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lots Of Goodies!

Gifts from Heather:For Mommy Theme
Gifts from Jenn:Meal Time Theme
Close up of cute ladybug outfit!


I have participated in two cyber showers this month. Also secret pals have started up again for my tea monkey group. Earlier in the month I received a gift from Heather from my Sept DTC group. The theme this month was something for Mommy. Heather was very creative and got me two rompers for Diana. One said "Mommy's Little Alarm Clock" and the other said "Mommy's Little Girl" The other thing she sent was bib that says "Mommy's Sweetheart" They are all so sweet.

Today when I got home there was a huge box sitting on my kitchen table. Inside was my gift from Jenn from my ladybug group. Our theme this month was feeding time. She got Diana a set of bottles, disposable flatware, a double bottle holder, a one the go feeding set, a bib that says "Little Princess" and the cutest ladybug outfit!

She also got my boys gifts too. She got them a badminton set and also a little football. She told them they could use these either at a picnic or bar-b-q. Hey maybe next week after they get out of school we will go on a picnic.

Thank you so much Jenn and Heather. We really loved all the gifts!

3 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Those are adorable presents!!!!

Unknown said...

I love this! I love to hear what groups are doing!!! Just wonderful

Angie said...

WOW!! You received some great gifts!! How exciting!