Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We've been booed??????


Who would boo our lovely family you ask? Well one of my ladybug pals of course! Pam and her family sent us a box filled with goodies for our boo bag swap. She sent the boys little bags filled with candy and stickers and also got them flashlights and glow bracelets. Diana got the cutest little pumpkin socks and a soft (not to mention beautiful) butterfly blanket. For me and Dave yummy candy and a subscription to one of my favorite magazines.


On a funny note I sent poor Pam on a wild goose chase. In our favorite things database I filled in that I love dark chocolate and Reese's peanut butter cups. Pam thought I loved dark choc Reese's and went out looking for them. She did some research to find out they were limited edition and they were not on the market right now. Pam again I am sooooo sorry for the confusion!


Our family thanks yours for the great treats and of course your continued friendship. It is one of the many blessings we have gotten on this long crazy roller coaster of the adoption ride!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds fun, glad you included a picture

Unknown said...

I missed out on the "boo bags". Too fun! I hope we can do something for Thanksgiving & Christmas.

Brandi said...

What an interesting swap! Glad you shared.

Dark chocolate Reeses, huh? I must have missed it when they came out the first time. I won't make that mistake again...I'll be watching for them! Yummy!

Brandi said...

What an interesting swap! Glad you shared.

Dark chocolate Reeses, huh? I must have missed it when they came out the first time. I won't make that mistake again...I'll be watching for them! Yummy!

Daniella said...

Great stuff! Dark choc reeces sound good! My fav candy is also reeces - I just discovered the white chocololate version - yumm!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That is so funny about the dark chocolate Reese's! Pam is a sweetheart!

From your fellow dark chocolate lover,

Janet

Pamela Askew said...

Lisa,
It was my pleasure to shop for your family! Until I started looking for dark chocolate reese's, I had no idea that Hershey's made limited edition candybars :) :) It was a very educational experience. I was wondering why the lady at Target looked at me funny when I first approached her to find me some dark chocolate Reese's peanutbutter cups :) Glad you enjoyed everything!! Let me know if you don't receive your Real Simple magazine by December :)