Saturday, February 10, 2007

LBRTB Cyber Shower


On Thursday I finally got to open my gift from our most recent cyber shower. Our theme was bath time. I got a duckie mesh bath toy holder that suctions onto the side of the tub. A set of letters and numbers that stick to the tub and a set of ladybug bath toys. All of these things were for Diana.

For me my friend got me White Tea Ginger bath salts, a bath tea bag, and a scrub sponge. I also got truffle kisses and almonds! Believe it or not I haven't indulged in any of it yet. I think my bath tub is calling my name though.

By the way friend if you read my blog please reveal yourself so I can personally thank you. I love it all and can't wait for Diana to play with all her cute things....as for the chocolates and the almonds they will be gone long before we bring Diana home.

No comments: