Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Cyber Showers

From Kari! Thanks!


Both the bracelet and the PJs are from Terri!


I belong to too many yahoo groups to mention! Two of our groups just had their first cyber showers. For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about you put your name in a database and then someone emails you the info for someone and you buy a gift within the price range and within the theme. The gifts are suppose to be for the baby unless otherwise specified. Everyone then opens them on the same day and reveals who their pal was and what they got. I have to say I had so much fun shopping for my pal and then of course getting gifts in the mail.

A HUGE thank you to Terri from Ladybugs, Red Thread Believers...our theme (after our group) was Ladybugs. Terri got me the cutest ladybug pajamas and a cute bracelet from the Journey
To Me Boutique
!!! I LOVE IT!!

Another HUGE thank you to Kari from my Sept DTC/LID group...our theme was the Zoo. Kari is very talented and hand-sewn the cutest sock monkey! I know that Diana is going to love her!

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I absolutely LOVE that monkey. It is really too cute. My Grandma makes some like it. The ladybug PJ's are pretty cute too.

Anonymous said...

I want that MONKEY! The monkey is too cute and really I want him! Diana is going to love the braclet, jammies, and Mr. Monkey too...

Love ya,

The Mitchells