Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Laughter Lives Tuesday

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.

This is the first time I am particiapating in this and I'm not sure how often I will do so. Check on the link above to both pray for Abby and to also read other funny stories. This week we are suppose to write of the funny/silly ways our children tell us they love us.


I LOVE YOU STINKY MOMMY

When I wake up the boys in the morning I typically get in their beds and snuggle up to them to wake them up. The other day I crawl in bed with Bailey and and tell him good morning as I rub his back. He says "Good morning stinky mommy." I proceed to ask why I'm stinky and he says just because. I then tell him I love him. Of course his response was "I love you stinky mommy!"

Somehow this has stuck now for over a week and now everyone in the house is stinky. So if you come to our house and Bailey calls you Stinky. Take it as a term of endearment and remember he's 8!

4 comments:

Jarka said...

oh...that´s nice :) such a cute post :)

Bonnie said...

Too funny!!!! I love it. My youngest is 9 and we have a stinky thing, too except that it isn't quite as cute. Mine likes to sneak up on people and he can never sneak up on me - I tell him it's because I can smell him comin' so he likes to say he's "special stinky for Bonnie" (he's my stepson)... I absolutely love reading stories that are similar to my own life at home! Thanks for sharing.

Tanya said...

Oh, that's so funny!

Anonymous said...

That's too cute! Boys are a riot, I'm finding out. :) Thanks for coming by my blog (my girl makes me cry with her texts, too) and have a great week!