Saturday, March 08, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Its been a long time since I've been tagged and my friend Jess has tagged me. Here are the rules:


1. Pick the nearest book that has 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 people.

The book I choose was:Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See. One of my favorite books!

The 5Th sentence on page 123:"She searched the county, traveling far outside her usual matchmaking territory until she heard about you from the diviner."

The next 3 sentences: "Once she met you, she decided to hitch my fate to yours." "I don't understand" Snow Flower smiled ruefully.

I now have to tag five people: Ruth, Laura, Karmen, Kym and Michelle one of my newer readers. Have fun everyone.

Leave me a comment once you've completed your assignment =)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay, I'll get right on mine tomorrow after I snap out of the funk I have been in!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I've read that book! SO good!