Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Belated Post On Swaps



I have participated in three swaps this year with my WWF 2006 group.

The first one was a PJ swap and I got the sweetest handmade Pjs from Gayla in Texas. Her mother made them for us!

The second swap was a Year of the Rat swap. We were to give gifts either Chinese New Year related or rat/mouse related. Anik from Canada got Diana a very cute mouse outfit, a mouse sippy cup and a Chinese New Year story book. She got me beautiful Chinese New Year Stamps from Canada that I plan on having framed. She got the boys light up Mickey Mouse lollipops!

The third swap was a Spring Fever swap. Di and David from California got Diana a cute book and a ladybug toy. Di made the cutest little bunny shirt and skirt for Diana. I can't wait to see her in it!

Thank you to all the wonderful people who got Diana such cute things. These swaps make the wait so much more bearable!

No comments: