Friday, April 20, 2007

A Special Thank You To

Isn't this beyond beautiful????
Look at the cute buttons!!
This will definitely be used according to packaged directions!


My friend Andrea. I was assigned to be Andrea's secret pal for the first round in my Oct. Tea Monkey group. I really enjoyed spoiling her and getting to know her. After we revealed who we were she sent me a post card from Maine. It is on my fridge and I think of her every time I look at it.


Today I come home to find a package on my kitchen table. Andrea's address is the return address. When I opened it I saw the cutest hand knit sweater I have ever saw! It is gorgeous! She says that she decided that Diana had to have this sweater. I can't wait to see what Diana will look like in it. I will forever cherish it. Trust me this sweater will be worn with love.


She also sent me an emergency chocolate bar. I am sure at some point in this wait it will come in handy. Thank you soooo much for being such a great friend and thinking of Diana and I. I am so lucky to have met you!

2 comments:

Daniella said...

Beautiful and I'm sure the chocolate will come in handy!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I need emergency chocolate! :-) LOVE the sweater! It IS really beautiful!