Monday, November 13, 2006

Dream about Diana


Ever have a dream that you really wanted to know how it ended? Ever get upset that the alarm clock interrupted a really good dream? Well that was me this morning. I woke up about 6:15am and realized I had never set my alarm before going to bed last night. I turn it on and amazingly fall back asleep in minutes. Well unfortunately my alarm clock did its job and woke me up 45 minutes later. The problem is I was having my first VIVID dream about Diana!!

In my dream I was looking through her referral papers. All that I know from the dream is that she never had any immunization. I don't know her birthday, her age, what she likes or dislikes or her Chinese name. I don't know what she looks like. Basically I know all I knew about her before but now I feel cheated that I may have found out more in this dream.

I am recording this down so I will know if this date has any significance on her life. I think about Diana everyday but I am sure that she will be even more on my mind today.

Sweet baby girl Diana, know that today like always Mommy is thinking of you and wishing you were in her arms. I love you and miss you more than you will ever know.

No comments: