Monday, December 17, 2007

Seven Years Ago Today.....

I was officially inducted into a very special club. I was given the membership that I had always dreamed of. I became a mommy for the first time! I became the mommy of two of the cutest, most sweetest little baby boys!!

Whew! Where have the past seven years gone? I can remember holding each of my boys for the first time individually and then together as if it were just yesterday. Today they are typical 7 year olds. Their energy tires me! They love school. They love Cub Scouts. They love their family and just love to have fun!

Bailey was born first and he definitely has all the classifications of a first born. He is responsible, caring and loving. He loves to be with his Mommy and Daddy! He loves to play board games (Trouble is his favorite). He loves to play Gameboy! He is definitely a Lego Maniac! He has lots of good friends and a ready smile for anyone he meets!

Matthew my second born (although just two hours after his brother) fits the bill for the youngest child. He always tests the waters to see what he can get away with. He has the biggest heart of gold though! So sweet and caring! Don't you mess with his family or he'll come get you! He loves playing game cube! He loves action figures and is CRAZY about The Captain Underpants books!!!! He too has tons of friends and will win you over with his silliness!

So far we have celebrated by having a birthday party at the movies! We saw Alvin and The Chipmunks! The boys and all their friends had such a good time. I will only work a half a day today. After the boys get out of school today we plan on taking them to Red Robins for dinner.

Boys-Mommy loves you each so much and am proud of you! Have a VERY happy birthday! I love you!

(Due to technical difficulties I can not share any pictures of my handsome men.)

10 comments:

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday Bailey & Matthew! Hope you had a great one!

(How was Alvin & the Chipmunks? I'm wanting to see it myself)

Laura said...

A day you'll never forget! Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your boys!

Daniella said...

Happy Birthday to your boys!

Mutha Mae said...

Happy Birthday to the boys and Happy Mommy Day to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Bailey and Matthew! Love, Laura

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Happy Birthday to Bailey and Matthew! I hope you boys had a GREAT birthday!

Pamela Askew said...

Happy Birthday to Bailey & Matthew!! I love your post about your boys! My boys love all the things your boys love too. We've been listening to Alvin & the chipmunks Christmas CD for the past week and they just LOVE it!

Angie said...

Happy (late) Birthday, Bailey and Matthew!! I hope you had a wonderful day and that have an awesome year being 7!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Bailey & Matthew! We hope you have the best day ever....

xxoxoxx,

Cameron, Alyssa, Mitch, & Kym