Friday, June 01, 2007

Secret Pal Has Sturck.....


I got home today to find a package from my secret pal. It was all things butterflies for Diana's room. There was a butterfly toy with crinkle wings and plays music and lights up when you press his belly. There was the cutest handmade butterfly picture frame that I think I will put our first family picture in. There was also a butterfly accent piece and a wonderful smelling lavender/mint candle for me! Thank you so much Secret Pal for brightening up my Friday! We love everything!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Very sweet! I love all the butterfly stuff.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, I LOVE that butterfly! What great gifts!

Daniella said...

Great gifts - I'm loving the our Secret Pal exchange :)

Donna said...

Lisa, you are getting some adorable things for Diana!!

Pamela Askew said...

Lisa,
It's been a while since I've checked your blog! Looks like you're getting all kinds of neat things for Diana! Happy First Day of June!

Unknown said...

I love baby gifts! Fun, fun!

Unknown said...

Secret pals are the best...I love reading your blog posts!!!