Monday, May 28, 2007

Couldn't Resist & Crazy Boys




I have been really good lately about not buying too much stuff for Diana. With not having any idea as to when we will get her its hard to buy clothes. My new passion have been hair bows but I've been pretty good about those too for the most part (except for the ones I am waiting for that I will post about later...good story for those!) Anyway I was in Target and I always check the clearance aisle and look what I found! The cutest ladybug rain slicker and boots! I just couldn't resist! Even if Diana never wears them I got them cheap and I am sure I will find a cute baby who will love them!


My boys (like most boys) are always coming up with crazy things to do and say. The other day Bailey comes up with stickers all over his mouth. We always tease him that he talks too much so I think this was his way of shutting himself up.


That same day Matthew comes upstairs with two balls under his shirt and says "Look Mommy I have boobies!" I was hysterical!! I just had to take a picture...I am sure he will need therapy for me posting this but I couldn't resist......

6 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Tee hee. Your boys are as silly as mine. You may need to get them therapy....:-) LOL!

And I LOVE the rain slicker and boots. SO cute!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are awesome


Amy
LID 4/23/07

Unknown said...

LOVE the rain coat and boots!

Your boys are funny!

Angie said...

TOO funny! Let me know if you find a good therapist...I'm sure my boys will need to go too! ;)

Love the raincoat and boats!

Donna said...

Lisa, I came SO close to buying that same ladybug rain gear at my Target!!! I didn't, because they didn't have quite the right size I've been buying. But, it's SO cute! Glad you got one!

Jessica said...

HA!!!!! Your boys are too funny!

Jessica