Friday, February 08, 2008

Have To Share

First I'm sure you're probably thinking two posts in one week??? Has Lisa finally decided to come back to bloggyville and post more often? Don't give me too much credit just yet. Lets see if I can just become more consistant again....

Anyway on to the purpose of this post:

I didn't go to work today because Matthew was sick. He was soooo disappointed because today was the 100th day of school and they got to share a special snack that everyone contributed 100 pieces of something to. He was WAY too sick to go though. He has a very nasty gastro bug. I haven't seen my baby this sick since he ended up getting his apendix out when he was 3!

Finally this afternoon/evening he is starting to feel a little better. He hasn't vomited since 2 o'clock this afternoon. I have finally gave in and he has had a few ounces of gaterade. He still can't have the oranges he is begging for. I also got him to eat a few graham crackers.

  • He is asleep on the couch and sits straight up and I thought he whimpered that he had to vomit again. So I ask him what he said. He says "Tomato soup, tomatoes and apples." and lays back down and falls back to sleep. I was hysterical. My poor baby must be dreaming of food. Hoping he feels better tomorrow....

1 comment:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Poor fellow! I hope he gets better soon!