Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm Being Spoiled!!!



I need to thank my Secret Pal for being such a wonderful person. Besides the wonderful gifts I have gotten to know this amazing person and she has touched a special place in my heart. The gifts this round were just as fabulous as the last round but my all time favorite thing this time was her note. In it she was telling me about my gifts but then went on to talk about snuggling with Diana Marie. She then wished me a happy belated LID anniversary. Her final sentence so simple was a great encouragement"Never give up Lisa, we will have our babies soon!" Oh how I needed to hear that! It brought tears to my eyes! Thank you so much.



OK now that I've gotten all mushy here is what you all want to know and see. She got the family Lindt truffles (although I will NOT be teaching my boys about them anytime soon...lol). I may share them with Dave though. She got me a wonderfully scented Orange Cinnamon Candle and soap. I can't wait to light it this weekend. Also a generous gift card to Starbucks. I will have to have a pumpkin latte in fall fashion tomorrow!! For Diana she got the sweetest PJs with a mug of hot cocoa on the top and all kinds of fun things on the bottoms. When I snuggle with Diana when she is wearing them I will definitely be thinking of my wonderful Secret Pal!


Again Thank you soooo much for being so good to me and my family!

4 comments:

Daniella said...

Great gifts! I love the SP exchange. I just finished shopping today for my fall gift and had so much fun. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

What GREAT stuff! Especially those Lindt chocolates....yum!!!!

Brandi said...

Secret Buddies are awesome...and, like you said, not just for the incredible gifts they pick out. Sometimes more for the words of encouragement.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Being spoilt is a good thing... hehehe